- Join a Flourish group near you. There are Flourish groups meeting all over the country. To find a group in your neighbourhood, Click Here.
- Dads, support your partners to exclusively breastfeed until baby is 6 months old. It is the greatest gift for both mom and baby. For more information Click Here.
- After the 6-month wait, add colour to their plate. Click Here to learn more about nutritious food for young babies.
- Eggs help your baby Grow Great! Click Here to learn more about the benefits of eggs for your children.
- Track your child’s path to greatness by having their height measured every 6 months. Click Here for more information.
- Help them take flight, track their height. Click Here to learn more on why tracking the height of children is important for their future development.
- Exclusive breastfeeding grows great leaders. Support the mothers in your care to exclusively breastfeed for the first 6 months of their child’s life or as long as they are able to. Click Here.
- Are you a Community Health Worker? Join the movement that is helping our communities Grow Great.
Click Here to learn more.
- Ensure that Community Health Workers are empowered, supported and adequately resourced to be champions for children in their communities.
- Support South Africa’s mothers to exclusively breastfeed for the first 6 months of their child’s life by improving maternity benefits and making the Code of Good Practice in the workplace an enforceable law. Click Here.
- Protect our country’s children from nutritional stunting by supporting our call for the extension of the child support grant into pregnancy. Click Here to learn why.
- An investment in breastfeeding is an investment in our country’s future. Are you an employer or HR manager? Support new mothers returning to the workplace to exclusively breastfeed for the first 6 months of their child’s life by allowing them to take two 30 minute breastfeeding or expressing breaks as stipulated in the Code of Good practice on breastfeeding in the workplace. Click Here on how to make your workplace breastfeeding friendly.
- Future proof South Africa by investing in zero stunting.
- Protect our children from nutritional stunting. Be part of the movement that is bringing stunting down to zero. Sign up here.